Friday, August 12, 2011

mY wisH





+++

my wish is....house...now im alwys think bout house...house,house n house...
actually my dream is car,i want my own car...i really need my own car...so i can go anywhre wif my own car..hehehhe..br asa selesa sket dgn kereta sndri kn...tapi bila pikir2 balek...skunk ne harga kereta cmna pun makin menurun tapi harga rumah bapakkk mahal tahap terok..type yg besa2 jaa pun beratus ribu tahap terok...so now my choice is house...huhuhu....dis is my wish now..

imagine if u could have any house u wanted... money is no object...WOOooww(money is no object!!i wish dats!!) ...u can place the house anywhre in the world (or off it) n u can build the house from any materials u wish...Wht would that house look like? What would be the color and texture of the walls, the shape of the rooms, the quality of the light?its so wonderful...

keinginan,kemahuan,kehendak dan selera bapak tinggiii...kannn....tapi biarlah ukur baju di badan sendiri...erti kata yang laen ialah mengikut kemampuan sendiri laaa...haahhahahahaha....if money no object laa kannn...baru laa lehh mengikut selera yang tinggi tueee..hihihihii..papa pun i wish my dream will cme true..insyallah..amin..

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment